Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
My Great Aunt showed my Mama how to make this, and my Mama showed me. It taste great, but it sure is ugly! Place a piece of toast in a soup bowl. Pour milk and eggs over it. This is really good on a cold morning (we had it for dinner sometimes too).
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 dash black pepper
- Beat eggs and a pinch of salt together well.
- Heat all the butter in small frying pan on medium-high heat.
- When it starts to bubble, add the eggs-stirring constantly.
- As soon as eggs are light and fluffy looking but not runny, add the milk, salt, pepper and pinch of sugar in that order.
- Heat on medium-high, while stirring constantly until milk starts to steam.
- Add Worcestershir sauce and stir well.
- Pour over toast.