- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first 6 ingredients. Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Pour into greased and floured 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Spoon hot butter glaze over warm cake.
- Butter Glaze.
- Comnine butter, sugar, evaporated milk; boil 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.