Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is some of the ugliest stuff you will put in your mouth. But so delicious. Don't be fooled by the preparation time - it includes 2 hours for chilling.
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded or grated
- 8 -10 green onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces jalapeno jelly
- Combine pecans, cheese, onions and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours until well chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in jalapeno jelly until well combined.
- Serve with chips or crackers.