Recipe by Marmaduke2
My friend Hannah and her mom used to make this a lot when we went over to their house. It sounds weird, but it is soooo good! I always ate way too much. Serve with tortilla chips or really any chips.
Top Review by Kellye8498
Absolutely delicious! My mom has made this for years after having it at a work function. She lives in TN and they all make it a lot! I fell in love. It's cheap and easy to make and it is so darn good! Even my kiddos ages 7 and 6 love it. It's hard to keep them away from the fridge. The dip will be super watery because that's just how it goes. Sometimes I eat it as is because it's good and occasionally I will add another can of beans to try to soak a little of the extra juice up. No matter how you do it you will love it!
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhite shoe-peg corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt, pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn, black beans, feta cheese and green onions.
- Separately combine oil, sugar, vinegar, and salt and pepper, and whisk together.
- Combine dry ingredients with dressing and toss well. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. (Best if chilled for an hour or so).