Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Hannah and her mom used to make this a lot when we went over to their house. It sounds weird, but it is soooo good! I always ate way too much. Serve with tortilla chips or really any chips.
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhite shoe-peg corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt, pepper, to taste
- Combine corn, black beans, feta cheese and green onions.
- Separately combine oil, sugar, vinegar, and salt and pepper, and whisk together.
- Combine dry ingredients with dressing and toss well. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. (Best if chilled for an hour or so).
Easy, easy to prepare, & GREAT TASTING, too! I made exactly as written (& included the optional green onions, although ( used only half of the bunch) & served the dip with large corn scoops (my favorite) & tortilla chips! This will definitely be included on my finger food counter the next time I host a group! Thanks for posting this great recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]