Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
I came up with these last Christmas when we had some leftover candies. They aren't the prettiest to look at when the chocolate and caramel melts (hence the name), but I keep getting requests from my husbands work to make some more.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 354.88 ml chopped hershey's chocolate caramel kisses
- 354.88 ml chopped reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla together in the bowl of your electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs to the butter mixture one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture (still using electric mixer).
- By hand stir in the chopped candies.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- These will spread a bit and gnarl up where the caramel bits are.
- Be sure to let a cookie sheet cool completely before loading it up with another batch of cookie dough; a hot pan will make the cookies spread too much.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.