Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This appears to be a common Ugandan recipe, so here ya go, Mr. Fitch! It looks absurdly easy!
Make and share this Ugandan Smoked Fish Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes, and cook until soft.
- Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and dill.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add a bit of water if it becomes too thick.
- Add the smoked fish at the last minute, just cooking it long enough to warm.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dill. Serve over rice or Pasta.