This appears to be a common Ugandan recipe, so here ya go, Mr. Fitch! It looks absurdly easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
- 2Add the diced tomatoes, and cook until soft.
- 3Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and dill.
- 4Allow the mixture to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add a bit of water if it becomes too thick.
- 5Add the smoked fish at the last minute, just cooking it long enough to warm.
- 6Garnish with a sprinkle of dill. Serve over rice or Pasta.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ugandan Smoked Fish Stew
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked fish fillet