Recipe by Elmotoo
This appears to be a common Ugandan recipe, so here ya go, Mr. Fitch! It looks absurdly easy!
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch dill
- 1 medium sized smoked fish fillet (without bones, shredded or cut into cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
- Add the diced tomatoes, and cook until soft.
- Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and dill.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add a bit of water if it becomes too thick.
- Add the smoked fish at the last minute, just cooking it long enough to warm.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dill. Serve over rice or Pasta.