Recipe by Crowheart
This is easy and very good tasting. It can be prepared in 15 minutes. Total cost around $10.00 with shrimp at $4.99/lb. This is a restaurant quality dish.
- 6 ounces udon noodles (not sure of weight but 1 packet will do)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb shrimp, purchase precooked shelled
- olive oil
- fresh snow pea, ends snipped, halved
- 3 green onions, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 anaheim chili, seeded, halved long ways, cut into 1/2 strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok, coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil, not too much. Add the contents of the udon flavoring packet and garlic powder. When the pan gets hot, add the shrimp, stirring around to cook and coat with the spices and oil. Cook about 1 minute then remove.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and quickly stir fry. Do not over cook.
- Add the udon, only cooking till it comes to temperature. Return the shrimp to the wok and serve.
- The key is to not overcook this meal. You want to just heat the shrimp and the veggies should be crisp.
- Want more garlic flavor, go for it.