- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) packageof dried udon noodles
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 small red pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnut oil, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) packageextra -firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 5 green onions, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling water about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and bell pepper, and simmer 2 minutes more. Drain.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet over medium heat. Add tofu cubes and cook 10 minutes until browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add garlic and stir 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Stir walnuts, maple syrup and remaining walnut oil.
- Toss pasta mixture with tofu mixture, pomegranate seeds and green onion.