Recipe by chelseas
A combo of recipes from Cooking Light and The Big Bowl Cookbook. You can also use spaghetti instead of the udon noodles.
- 907.18 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4.92 ml lime rind, grated
- 44.37 ml fresh lime juice
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml red curry paste
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 354.88 ml red bell peppers, julienne-cut
- 118.29 ml green onion, thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml fresh cilantro, minced
- 236.59 ml fresh bean sprout
- 226.79 g uncooked udon noodles, cooked
- 88.74 ml chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly each shrimp, cutting to, but not through, the outside of the shrimp. Set aside.
- Combine lime rind and next five ingredients; stir well.
- Combine 1/3 cup of marinade with shrimp in a large plastic zip bag and marinate shrimp for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup marinade, bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp, saute 5 minutes or until done. Combine shrimp with pasta mixture and toss gently. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve warm or chilled.