Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on the web and thought it sounded like a healthy meal, that wouldn't be hard to dress up with other veggies or possibly some chicken or shrimp.
- 200 g udon noodles
- 3 green onions, cut in strips
- 1 stalk celery, cut in strips
- 1 carrot, cut in strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dip the udon noodles in boiling water for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Drain and cool in cold water.
- Mix the noodles, green onion, celery, carrot, and coriander in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan to medium-high.
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté for a couple minutes.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from the heat, and add in the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Mix well, and pour over the noodles.
- This is best served cold.