1/2 Photos of Udon-Beef Noodle Bowl
From Cooking Light. This dish is somewhere between a soup and a noodle dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked udon noodles or 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake or 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 8 ounces top round beef, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup diagonally cur green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) bag prewashed Baby Spinach
- 1Cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- 2Add garlic, pepper, and broth to a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 3Lower heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- 5Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- 6Add in mushrooms and carrots, stir/saute 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- 8Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef.
- 9Cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
- 10Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Udon-Beef Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 1228.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium beef broth