As the name indicates, fix a sauce from ingredients in your fridge. You can make a luscious gravy from your fridge. Prepare ahead of time and cook when needed. A 1 inch chop is like a "mini" roast you can carve when cooked. Served with asparagus and a baked potato and dinner is done.
- Brown chops in oil in a frying pan.
- Remove to casserole dish.
- Saute onion and garlic over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, horseradish, mustard, dressing and wine.
- Heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour or until done.
Used the cooking directions, but totally "winged it". Loin chops turned out tender. The sauce was made from a savory blue cheese dressing and wasn't ideal, but I still liked it.
I was looking for a quick & easy pork chop recipe. I doubled the sauce recipe and added a dash of Italian seasoning. I served over rice and the results were delicious!
This was such a great last min meal - It got the highest rating from my teens ~ They loved it and licked the plate clean!!!! Thanks!!!!