As the name indicates, fix a sauce from ingredients in your fridge. You can make a luscious gravy from your fridge. Prepare ahead of time and cook when needed. A 1 inch chop is like a "mini" roast you can carve when cooked. Served with asparagus and a baked potato and dinner is done.
- Brown chops in oil in a frying pan.
- Remove to casserole dish.
- Saute onion and garlic over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, horseradish, mustard, dressing and wine.
- Heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour or until done.