Recipe by SoFly
A delicious breakfast food. Good for when you just wake up and want a light fluffy snack. They're easy to make just read the instructions carefully.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat the skillet/fry pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Preheat the skillet to 380°F or on medium high.
- In a small bowl mix together with a fork or whisk: egg, vegetable oil and milk until blended.
- In a medium bowl mix together: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Using a plastic or metal measuring cup pour 1/4 cup batter (for each pancake) into the fry pan.
- Cook until the surface of pancakes is full of bubbles and is brown on the bottom.
- Turn pancakes and cook until bottom is brown.
- Cook all pancakes.