Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A traditional Greek sauce usually served on gyros or with toasted pita chips; a delicious dipping sauce for just about anything. Those afraid of garlic should half the amount of garlic called for in the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 teaspoon crushed dried mint
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced yellow onion
- Whisk all ingredients together and chill.