Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've tasted a lot of recipes, and this is the most flavorable....absolutely delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup grated English cucumber (about 2/3 of a large cucumber)
- 2 cups plain firm Greek yogurt
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Peel the cucumber, grate fine and place in a strainer to drain off excess liquid for about 10 minutes.
- Gently stir the grated cucumber and garlic into the yogurt. Add the vinegar and salt to taste, blending well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.