Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Very good, Very garlicky
- 1 cup plain yogurt (drained)
- 1⁄2 English cucumber (drained)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- (To drain yogurt and cucumber- line a strainer with damp cheesecloth, set inside a bowl. Let drain for 1- 2 hours) Drain them in seperate containers.
- Once yogurt and cucumber are drained, mix with other ingredients.
- Let sit for 1/2 hour before eating.
We really enjoyed this sauce. Thank you for sharing
Made this for Greek Easter! Tasted very good. I did miss the dill that I am used to but will make again as the American side of the family did like it. We dipped crackers and rye bread chunks in it for a meze before dinner. Thank you for a saved recipe!!