Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious and low in fat. Great for the summer months.
- 1 large red onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 450 g turkey mincemeat or 450 g you can use lean chicken, lamb or 450 g pork mince
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cucumber
- 150 g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4 crusty buns, toasted
- Thinly slice a quarter of the onion and mix with the tomatoes and half the coriander. Season and set aside.
- Coarsely grate the remaining onion and mix well with the turkey mince, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, remaining coriander and plenty of black pepper. Form into 4 burgers, which are slightly larger than the burger buns. (The mixture will be quite wet, but, when cooked, will give you moist, juicy burgers.).
- Preheat the grill to hot. Arrange the burgers on a foil-lined grill pan and grill for 6 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and discard. Dice and mix with the yogurt, mint, seasoning and Tabasco.
- Grill the burger buns until toasted. Arrange a burger on each toasted bun base, top with a spoonful of tzatziki, then tomato salad and finally the burger tops to serve.