Cultural Twist's Note:
These are delicious and low in fat. Great for the summer months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large red onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 450 g turkey mincemeat or 450 g you can use lean chicken, lamb or 450 g pork mince
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cucumber
- 150 g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4 crusty buns, toasted
- 1Thinly slice a quarter of the onion and mix with the tomatoes and half the coriander. Season and set aside.
- 2Coarsely grate the remaining onion and mix well with the turkey mince, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, remaining coriander and plenty of black pepper. Form into 4 burgers, which are slightly larger than the burger buns. (The mixture will be quite wet, but, when cooked, will give you moist, juicy burgers.).
- 3Preheat the grill to hot. Arrange the burgers on a foil-lined grill pan and grill for 6 minutes on each side.
- 4Meanwhile, halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and discard. Dice and mix with the yogurt, mint, seasoning and Tabasco.
- 5Grill the burger buns until toasted. Arrange a burger on each toasted bun base, top with a spoonful of tzatziki, then tomato salad and finally the burger tops to serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tzatziki Low Fat Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 498.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 60.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: