1/1 Photo of Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Cucumber Sauce) - Ww Core
Chef #884122's Note:
Tzatziki is a cool garlicy sauce to spice up grilled or roasted meats or to use as a dip. It is made with WwCore ingredients. I enjoyed Tzatziki when I lived in Greece many years ago. You can add a little olive oil if you need to get in your healthy oil for the day. You can also add a little fresh dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds. Grate coarsely. Put the grated cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle generously with salt. Let sit for 10 minutes, then drain and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. If you're concerned about salt, rinse the cucumber and squeeze again.
- 2Peel and mince the garlic. I love garlic, so you may want to use a little less.
- 3Mix the cucumber, garlic, and yogurt. Let sit for a bit to mingle the flavors.
- 4Optional: Add olive oil and or minced fresh dill.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Cucumber Sauce) - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g