Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was created for the Greece themed cooking day while I was teaching the 2013 "Cuisine Around the World" Cooking Elective for 3rd-5th graders at the Village Charter school. Cook time is chilling time.
- Put the cucumber chunks into blender or food processor and pulse a few times.
- Put into a strainer and push out as much liquid as possible.
- In medium bowl, stir together strained cucumber, yogurt, garlic, mint, sea salt, paprika and black pepper.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to use.
- Serve with pita chips, on gyros, or over a simple tomato and kalamata olive salad.