Recipe by Aguslawa
If you want to cool down, but still eat something filling, this recipe if perfect for you.
- 550 g chicken breasts
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 150 g pasta
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chicken breast, mix it with oregano, basil and 1 pressed clove of garlic.
- Grate the cucumber and mix it with 2 pressed cloves of garlic, yoghurt and some salt. Let the dressing cool in a fridge.
- Boil the pasta with some salt and warm up the butter on a frying pan. Mix the water with a tablespoon of yoghurt dressing.
- Fry the chicken till it's white-ish and add the water mix. Let the liquid reduce itself, shaking the frying pan every now and then.
- Mix the boiled pasta with the chicken and add the dressing quickly, so that the pasta and the chicken will cool down thanks to the dressing. Serve with cucumber sticks.