1/1 Photo of Tzatziki Chicken Macaroni
If you want to cool down, but still eat something filling, this recipe if perfect for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken breast, mix it with oregano, basil and 1 pressed clove of garlic.
- 2Grate the cucumber and mix it with 2 pressed cloves of garlic, yoghurt and some salt. Let the dressing cool in a fridge.
- 3Boil the pasta with some salt and warm up the butter on a frying pan. Mix the water with a tablespoon of yoghurt dressing.
- 4Fry the chicken till it's white-ish and add the water mix. Let the liquid reduce itself, shaking the frying pan every now and then.
- 5Mix the boiled pasta with the chicken and add the dressing quickly, so that the pasta and the chicken will cool down thanks to the dressing. Serve with cucumber sticks.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tzatziki Chicken Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.5 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 45.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: