- 4 cups plain yogurt (not lowfat)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a piece of cheesecloth in a colander and pour in the yogurt. Allow it to drain for several hours.
- Place the grated cucumber in another colander and allow to drain for 2 hours.
- Mix together all ingredients except the additional olive oil and chill. Place in a serving dish and drizzle with olive oil.