Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and simple. It makes a large quantity so you might want to cut the recipe in half for only 4 people
- 2 cups yogurt, plain
- 1 cucumber, large
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh & chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Peel, remove seeds and grate the cucumber.
- Place in a strainer, sprinkle with salt, cover with a plate and let it drain for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic, dill, vinegar, cucumber and yogurt.
- Add olive oil, a little at a time and mix well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
Really delicious!! Your version has lots of yummy garlic flavor, which we love. We loved it with pita and grilled pork. Thanks for a great recipe.