Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
In the style of my local Greek glorified-diner 'Dimitris'
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and finely grated (garden fresh)
- 1 cup natural goat milk yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium crushed garlic clove (mine was garden fresh)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onion (again, garden fresh)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill (garden fresh)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt (under 1/2 tablespoon)
- After the cuc.'s are grated you need to rid them from as much liquid as possible- squeeze in cheese cloth, coffee filters and plates as weight, gently push through wire strainer etc.
- Add cuc.'s to med. sized bowl with remaining ingredients and stir (use a hand blender if you want a smoother consistancy).
- refridgerate until used.