Top Review by *Parsley*
Excellent. The proportions are perfect. I used a very thick, lowfat Greek yogurt. I followed the recipe just as written. I made it 4 hours in advance so the flavors could meld properly. We enjoyed this on salmon burgers in pita bread. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 8 ounces thick plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 inches cucumbers, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and salt and beat until smooth.
- Squeeze the cucumber with your hands to remove excess moisture, then mix it into the sauce with the mint.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve lightly chilled, garnished with mint.