Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A unique twist on potato salad, from copykat.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 cup greek-style plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 kirby cucumbers, peeled seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook over high heat until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain, gently shaking out the excess water.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze for about 10 minutes, just until no longer warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise until smooth. Add the cucumbers, chile, mint and dill. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.