A unique twist on potato salad, from copykat.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup greek-style plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 kirby cucumbers, peeled seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook over high heat until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain, gently shaking out the excess water.
- 2Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze for about 10 minutes, just until no longer warm.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise until smooth. Add the cucumbers, chile, mint and dill. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tzatiki Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: