Recipe by Polly W
This are so good and I have been making them for years. They are so easy, What more could you want? I marinade them frozen in a gallon zip lock bag. Easier to turn every so often. I use Tyson Wing Flings, they are the best.
- 16 ounces chicken wings
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- hot sauce
- blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Place frozen chicken wings in zip lock bag, add marinade.
- Place in fridge for at least 5 hours or overnight and turn every so often.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain liquid from zip lock bag.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil paper sprayed with Pam.
- Place chicken wings on cookie sheets.
- Cook 1/2 hour, turn wings over.
- Sprinkle hot sauce over wings and bake another 1/2 hour.
- Serve with blue cheese!