- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb feta, crumbled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce or 2 teaspoons chili flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in large bowl with mixer.
- Add feta, lemon juice, and white pepper.
- Slowly add olive oil until all the oil is absorbed.
- Mix in tabasco sauce or chile flakes until the mixture is smooth and soft.
- If the mixture is hard, add a little more oil to soften.
- Add roasted peppers.
- Serve with Pita bread.