1/1 Photo of Tyler Florence's Watermelon Gazpacho
Taken from newspaper insert, Life magazine, AtHome section, Aug 26, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 serrano chili
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml red onions, minced
- 1 cucumber, seeded, peeled and minced
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, minced, plus more for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 1Puree tomatoes, watermelon, and chili.
- 2Add vinegar and olive oil; pulse.
- 3Fold in onion, cucumber, and dill.
- 4Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour into shot glasses or small bowls.
- 6Garnish with extra dill and feta.
- 7Enjoy at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tyler Florence's Watermelon Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g