Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are SO cute! I picked up some of those new little Kissables from Hershey's and was looking for a way to just stop eating them by the handful. With Valentine's Day coming up, I also needed a gift for my Secret Sister at church. I think these will be perfect! From the Hershey's website.
- 3 3⁄4 cups mounds sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packagehershey's kissables decorative candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl.
- Add egg whites, egg and almond extract; stir until well blended.
- Stir in candies.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; allow to stand at room temperature about 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars.