Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
The best breakfast casserole! This came from my BF's mom and it is truly my favorite breakfast AND you can adjust eggs to serve any amount.
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage
- 6 -12 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package mccormick country gravy mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- paprika (optional)
- Fry and drain sausage, breaking into small pieces.
- Spread sausage evenly over bottom of lightly greased 9x11 baking dish.
- Spread cheese evenly over sausage.
- Set aside.
- Mix together eggs, water, milk and gravy mix.
- Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes at 325°, or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- *Youmay adjust eggs to serve any number that you might need to serve your group.
I made this Saturday morning and my 4 yr old and I really enjoyed it. I expected more of a gravy though and might make some to pour over next time. Thanks for an easy meal!
This was an awesome dish that my family loved. Very easy to make and taste great! Thanks for sharing.
This was just ok. Very simple.