Recipe by Mommaof2Beauties
The best breakfast casserole! This came from my BF's mom and it is truly my favorite breakfast AND you can adjust eggs to serve any amount.
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage
- 6 -12 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package mccormick country gravy mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry and drain sausage, breaking into small pieces.
- Spread sausage evenly over bottom of lightly greased 9x11 baking dish.
- Spread cheese evenly over sausage.
- Set aside.
- Mix together eggs, water, milk and gravy mix.
- Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes at 325°, or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- *Youmay adjust eggs to serve any number that you might need to serve your group.