Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just too good & easy too.
- 1 cup whole wheat pancake mix
- 1⁄4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until large lumps disapear.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray(pam).
- Heat waffle iron.
- Pour desired amount of batter into iron.
- Cover & bake until steaming stops.
- Serve with cinnamon sugar, syrup,applesaue,anything you choose.