Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Very rich, delicate, melt in your mouth cake! From Farm Journals Country Cook Book.
Make and share this Two-Toned Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease and flour a Bundt or tube pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, creaming well after each.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the milk and vanilla.
- Remove two cups batter and blend cocoa into it.
- Alternately spoon light and dark batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°, for approximately 70 minutes or until cake test done.
- Cool ten minutes on rack, then turn cakes out onto a plate and cool thoroughly.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top, if desired.