1 hr 20 mins
This recipe from Taste of Home sounds lovely and delicious--perfect for a holiday table! I am posting here with lighter ingredients, but feel free to use the high-test kind :). Submitted by Sheree Stahn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce russet and sweet potatoes with a fork. Bake at 400° for 60-70 minutes or until tender. Set sweet potatoes aside.
- 2Cut a third off the top of each russet potato; scoop out pulp, leaving skins intact.
- 3Place pulp in a bowl; mash with 1/3 cup sour cream, milk, cheese, 2 tablespoons chives and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- 4Cut off the tip of each sweet potato; scoop out pulp, leaving skins intact.
- 5Mash pulp with remaining sour cream, chives and salt. Stuff mixture into half of each potato skin; spoon russet potato filling into other half.
- 6Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Toned Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 345.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese