Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious recipe from a magazine.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 small sweet potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 small baking potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-lock bag. Add potatoes; seal and shake to coat potatoes with spice mixture. Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450º for 35 minutes or until tender.