1/2 Photos of Two-Tone Fudge Brownies
The topping on these brownies tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml walnuts, chopped
Cookie Dough Layer
- 1For brownie layer, in microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips.
- 2Cool slightly.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Stir in melted chocolate.
- 6Combine flour and baking soda; add to batter.
- 7Stir in walnuts.
- 8Spread into a greased 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking pan.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 16-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
- 11In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 12Beat in milk and vanilla.
- 13Gradually add flour.
- 14stir in chocolate chips.
- 15Drop by tablespoonfuls over cooled brownies; carefully spread over top.
- 16Cut into squares.
- 17Store in the refrigerator.
- 18Note: Cookie dough layer is not baked and does not contain eggs.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Tone Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g