1/7 Photos of Two-Tone 'cocktail'
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here's a 'mixed drink' that isn't --Comes from the 1967 Better Homes and Gardens' 'so good with FRUIT' cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into eight 8-oz glasses, pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
- 2Tip glass & SLOWLY pour 1/2 cup tomato juice down side of glass [The tomato juice SHOULD end up layered on top of the pineapple juice, NOT MIXED IN!].
- 3Float lemon half-slice on top.
- 4To get fancy, trim with sprig of watercress.
- 5Can be fixed ahead of time, but store in refrigerator NOT MORE THAN 1 HOUR before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Tone 'cocktail'
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g