- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream, divided
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Pirece potatoes with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cut a third off the top of each russet potato.
- scoop out the pulp.
- Put the pulp in a bowl.
- Mash with 1/3 cup of sour cream,milk cheese,2 tablespoons chives and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Use another bowl and repeat mixture with sweet potatoes.
- Stuff mixture into half of each potato skin.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake a 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.