Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick side dish, and it's how I got my family to eat more veggies. Now they request this, instead of the usual salad or green beans. You can also add red pepper strips to this, for added color.
- 2 zucchini, washed, ends removed, sliced
- 3 small crookneck yellow squash, ends removed, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- lawry seasoned pepper
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet.
- Add squashes, salt and pepper and saute until tender crisp.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
How can you go wrong when you add parmesan to anything? Loved it!