Mini Ravindran's Note:
I discovered a new taste of tofu...now come and share the same !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and add salt, red chilli powder, onions, celery and tomatoes.
- 2Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- 3Add tofu and cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
- 4Stir very gently.
- 5Serve with rice, pasta or pita/Indian breads!
- 6Optional: You can sprinkle one tsp.
- 7of Garam Masala in the end to make it more aromatic.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Step Tasty Tofu Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g