Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I discovered a new taste of tofu...now come and share the same !
Make and share this Two Step Tasty Tofu Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and add salt, red chilli powder, onions, celery and tomatoes.
- Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tofu and cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
- Stir very gently.
- Serve with rice, pasta or pita/Indian breads!
- Optional: You can sprinkle one tsp.
- of Garam Masala in the end to make it more aromatic.
I made this last night for supper...I like spice so I added an 1/8 tsp. of cayenne pepper. I also served mine over orzo. Liked the overall flavor of the dish but....the tofu still tasted tasteless to me.