Recipe by Mini Ravindran
I discovered a new taste of tofu...now come and share the same !
Top Review by kikisushko
I made this last night for supper...I like spice so I added an 1/8 tsp. of cayenne pepper. I also served mine over orzo. Liked the overall flavor of the dish but....the tofu still tasted tasteless to me.
- 2 cups firm tofu, cubed
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and add salt, red chilli powder, onions, celery and tomatoes.
- Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add tofu and cook on low heat for 8 minutes.
- Stir very gently.
- Serve with rice, pasta or pita/Indian breads!
- Optional: You can sprinkle one tsp.
- of Garam Masala in the end to make it more aromatic.