Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in a Campbell's Cookbook and loved it. It is easy to make and a great spin on the traditional chicken pot pie.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 biscuits
- Brown chicken.
- Mix in soup and vegetables.
- Cover and simmer until done.
- Serve on biscuits.
I made this last night for the first time and it was so easy and so yummy! The only thing I added was I seasoned the chicken as I browned it. I used frozen stew veggies and it was perfect.
This is how I have always made this,i am glad to see this posted,this is a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!If you want it good and want it fast and simple,this is it.!Thank you for posting it,guess I made it so much,never thought of it.