Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and easy casserole. I usually subsitute ground turkey for the beef and no one can tell. This is great for company or to take to a potluck!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown ground beef or turkey, drain and place into large bowl.
- Crush tortilla chips in the bag to 1/4-1/2 size chips.
- Add chips, chili, sour cream, corn and half the cheese. Mix thoroughly and spread into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top with remainder of cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.