Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good and tasty fast dish .
- 1 1⁄2 cups picante sauce (mild or hot your preference)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Mix picanta sauce, brown sugar and mustard together.
- Place chicken in lightly sprayed 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes or til ckicken is done.
- Serve over hot rice.
This is a simple, but delightful dish you can prepare a head of time for guests that will please. I got it years ago from a lady in Beaumont, TX, but I don't think you have to be from TX to appreciate. Thanks for sharing!