Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can literally throw this together in 2 seconds and it is ever so good. If you want to sweeten the sour cream you may use a bit of brown sugar or Sweet & Low Brown sugar substitiute. I prefer it without sugar added there is sugar on the crystallized ginger
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (low fat is great)
- 6 tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- Place a 1/2 cup of green grapes and a 1/2 cup red grapes in an individual serving dish.
- Add a quarter of the our cream on top.
- Drizzle 1 1/2 tbs of chopped ginger on top.
- Repeat 4 times.
This is an incredible dessert! I don't normally enjoy grapes, but was intrigued by the ginger and tried it anyway. This is definitely a keeper!
This is delicious and just my kind of dessert...quick to make, looks good and not too sweet. I have made this now twice. At the moment the prep time is a bit longer for me because I couldn't get seedless grapes and I split the grapes to remove the seeds. Instead of the crystalised ginger I also used preserved finely chopped ginger with some of the juices and that works great too. A keeper!!!
Leave it to Bergy! This is great. Perfect summertime appy with white wine. Thanks!!