Prep 35 mins
Cook 55 mins
The two sauces make a nice variation for this basic lasagna!
Make and share this Two Sauce Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 425.24 g container ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 737.08 g jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 453.59 g jar alfredo sauce (your favorite)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Brown sausage, and drain off fat.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, two tablespoons parmesan and eggs; mix well.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup sauce.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles over sauce.
- Top with half of the cheese mixture, spinach, pasta sauce and sausage.
- Repeat with the next layer.
- Top with remaining 4 noodles.
- Spread alfredo sauce evenly on top; sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
A nice recipe, that we enjoyed , but for some reason just didn't have the wow factor. I did use some ground beef to replace the sausage, but I did use some sausage too. Cooking time right on the money. Made for I Recommend.
I got this recipe via Classico and I love it! I use fresh spinach that I steam in pan first. I also put fresh basil in when it's in season....delish!
Love this recipe, so easy and is a nice variation of a classic. I like to use a Sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce and hot Italian sausage. DELISH!!!!!