1 hr 30 mins
Christine MT's Note:
The two sauces make a nice variation for this basic lasagna!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (your favorite)
- 1Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 2Brown sausage, and drain off fat.
- 3In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, two tablespoons parmesan and eggs; mix well.
- 4In 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup sauce.
- 5Layer 4 lasagna noodles over sauce.
- 6Top with half of the cheese mixture, spinach, pasta sauce and sausage.
- 7Repeat with the next layer.
- 8Top with remaining 4 noodles.
- 9Spread alfredo sauce evenly on top; sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 10Cover with foil; bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 11Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Sauce Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 1143.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: