Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great side dish with grilled chicken!
Make and share this Two Potato Rosemary Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes and cut in to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly so that garlic does not burn.
- Add potatoes and rosemary and saute 5 minutes.
- Cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 20-25 more minutes until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally during this time so that the potatoes don't stick.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This was a very nice combination of flavors. I used dried rosemary instead of fresh as that what I had on hand. I also cheated a bit when cooking. Instead of frying I mixed the ingredients together, including the oil, and baked it until done. That way I could focus on the rest of dinner without fear of burning the potatoes :) Made for Soup-A-Stars ZWT9
A nice potato dish that goes well with a wide variety of foods. The first night we had it with Pork Chops Piquant and then leftovers was served with Brown Sugar Roasted Salmon With Maple-Mustard-Dill Sauce. Made for ZWT9.
Great potatoes! I liked the combo; DH doesn't eat sweet potatoes so if I want them I have to make 2-seperate meals...this way I just give him the russet and I can have both! I used dried rosemary, but otherwise kept the recipe as is. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.