A great side dish with grilled chicken!
Make and share this Two Potato Rosemary Saute recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes and cut in to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly so that garlic does not burn.
- Add potatoes and rosemary and saute 5 minutes.
- Cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 20-25 more minutes until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally during this time so that the potatoes don't stick.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.