Recipe by loof
A great side dish with grilled chicken!
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This was a very nice combination of flavors. I used dried rosemary instead of fresh as that what I had on hand. I also cheated a bit when cooking. Instead of frying I mixed the ingredients together, including the oil, and baked it until done. That way I could focus on the rest of dinner without fear of burning the potatoes :) Made for Soup-A-Stars ZWT9
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large russet potato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut in to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly so that garlic does not burn.
- Add potatoes and rosemary and saute 5 minutes.
- Cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 20-25 more minutes until potatoes are tender. Stir occasionally during this time so that the potatoes don't stick.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.