Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very tasty dish
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium red potatoes, scrubbed,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, scrubbed cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄8 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- With cooking spray lightly coat 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Add potatoes, oil, rosemary, salt and cayenne.
- Roast 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring once.
Fantastic recipe for sweet potatoes! I used 2-3 T of olive oil and it came out really good - it was looking quite dry otherwise. I think I will try it with just the sweet potatoes next time. Thanks for sharing!
So delicious. I have made it with both fresh and dried rosemary. Freshis better, but both were great!
This is a great idea - to combine the two potatoes, but I felt that the sweet potatoes overpowered the taste of the white ones. I would definitely make this again, but use only the sweet potatoes because they tasted excellent cooked in this manner! Thanks, Becky.